Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 8 January 2011

Stormy skies

I was just looking through the window at how beautiful the sky looked when I remembered that I needed to show you a card. I do have a few but they've not been photographed yet so at this time of day, I stand no chance at all!
So here's one I made a couple of weeks ago - quite simple, using the Just Believe set again and a resist technique. I used whisper white cardstock, stamped the image with versamark then embossed with clear embossing powder. Then sponged colour allover the card so that the image 'popped'. A delicate punched border adds the final touch!
Pop back tomorrow and I will show you what I made today!
Thanks for looking.
Tricia -x-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?