Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 1 January 2011

And a Happy New Year to you all!

So the New Year is here and hopefully better things to come if you don't listen too intently to the Government. We've just got to make the best of everything and think positively! And one of my aims for the coming year is to blog on a more regular basis and share some of my cards with you.
Considering I have to come up with new ideas every week for my card classes, there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to do this!
So here's one I made earlier, as they say! Yet again the Just Believe stamp set, a bit of sponging and spritzing, a TH flourish and paper roses which have been distressed to match the colour scheme.
Thanks for dropping by and maybe, just maybe.....
there'll be another tomorrow!
Tricia -x-




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?