Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Thursday 13 January 2011

Happiness shared........

Well I'll share my happiness with you after Mr Brown has been to deliver my Sale-a-Bration stamp sets I ordered on Monday!
But...........that's also the name of the stamp set I've used on this twisted easel card - Happiness shared. The beautiful rose takes little effort to colour as the shaded areas take away the hard work of blending colours for shading. I used So Saffron for the rose, stamped in Crumb Cake and matted the image on Crumb Cake cardstock.
For a normal easel card, after scoring the centre fold, you then score half way across one of the panels , parallel to the first score line, and fold. But for the twisted easel , based on any sized square card, the first score line is the same - the centre fold. Then instead of the straight , parallel line, you need to score the diagonal line, from the top right point of the card down to the centre fold scored line. (Hope that makes sense!) Fold the diagonal scored line so that makes a 'mountain fold' and mat a square of card (the same size as your base card folded flat) onto the triangle which is touching the base of the card. Decorate as desired!
Thanks for looking!
Tricia -x-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?