Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 3 January 2011

A little bit of Spring in the air?......... I wish!

Wishful thinking! It's New Year bank holiday Monday and I'm looking forward to springtime so here's a little easel card using Funky Four stamp set. It's quite difficult to see but I have distressed the edges with scissor blades although precision files from the Distressing Essentials kit would be better.
And the card is surrounded by small distressed roses which I just can't stop making. They are made from punched circles cut in spirals, edges sponged and then coiled loosely and glued at the base. So easy to make whilst watching TV!!
Thanks for looking!
Tricia -x-

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Those roses are JUST gorgeous Tricia! happy New Year
Hugs Margaret x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?