Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Getting back into the routine...

Today was the first cardmaking class in the New Year so it feels as if the routine is slowly coming back - at least I shall know which day of the week it is!!
And this wasn't the card I wanted to show you but the picture I had taken was so bad that I need to photograph it again.
I made this card using my new baby - the Grand Calibur - a Present to myself! And the cardstock was, of course, Stampin Up Pretty in Pink, Blushing Bride and Whisper White with which I made my 'flowers of the moment' along with some sponging.


I'll be back tomorrow with the card that should have been here, using one of the FREE stamp sets available during Sale-a-Bration with every £45 order. If you would like to know more, please drop me a line triciaablett@hotmail.com
Thanks for looking
Tricia -x-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?