Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Thursday 4 June 2009

I'm no David Bailey!

Look what I found in the garden this morning at about 6 o'clock!!
Now I'm no photographer but I was so pleased to capture this shot, and quite surprised that the little fellow decided to stay put while I went to find the camera. And the battery wasn't flat - that makes a change!
Not my usual post but I knew that I hadn't posted for a while so at least it's something different. I must now get down to some serious card making. Got a few to get posted!
Catch you later
Tricia -x-

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sooo cute! Don't you just love this time of year! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?