Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 16 May 2009

Latest Challenge.........

What a bad picture!!
The light was fading but when I decide to post, I have to do it - NOW!!
But you get the idea?
The final live challenge with Stamp With Us was tonight. It really has been a great experience and it is something you should all think about taking part in, if the Team (Monica, Natalie and Zoe) decide to do another round. It was fabulous value for money and I'm sure a great time was had by all!
So the challenge was to use:
Blue
Some form of embossing
Pink ribbon
One button
And the card on the right was my entry. Monica gave us 18 minutes to make a card, so I used my new Sizzix die (wow - they have a load of wonderful new ones), put the card through the Cuttlebug (when I had managed to find my folders - people who know me will know how disorganised I am!!). I picked the first stamp set I laid my hands on, never used before. But I think the floral stamp is just lovely. I used my markers in Regal Rose and Old Olive, then added a little Pumpkin Pie in the centres - and it worked! Tied a bow in Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.
So if I can make this card in less than 18 minutes, then so can you!
I'll be back soon.
Tricia -x-

2 comments:

DillyDilly said...

With my eyes it looks just fine!! Its really pretty

maddy hill said...

lovely cards Trica .. with my eyes too it looks ok , lol ..
hope your well hunny !

love maddy x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?