Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday, 2 May 2009

Stamp With Us launch

What a fantastic evening! The launch of the Stamp With Us online classes happened at 7 pm last night. All I can say, is that you eally need to be part of it! Great fun was had by all.
Here's my attempt at the first challenge............
.....and here's my challenge 2 effort!
It just happened that my very last SU purchase was Nursery Necessities stamp set, and I had to create something using it along with BLACK!!! , red ribbon and two buttons. And only 45 minutes to decide what to make, make, photograph and upload to the site. But I like a challenge so I went for it! Don't know whether I particularly like it?
Today, I've received the online project and can't wait to have a go! Watch this space and you may see something later.
Thanks for looking.
Tricia -x-

2 comments:

dawnmarieg said...

Oh these are beautiful Trisha, the black and red look fab together. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Zoe said...

Hi Tricia Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments. I love what you've done with the box. A challenge success without a doubt and the card is just as beautiful. Hugs Zoe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?