Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Thursday 4 June 2009

Card swap - seriously late! Sorry!

At last - here are the cards I made for the card swap on ILWS, which I have just got round to sending. Sorry girls that they're late but life has been so hectic lately.
And in close-up (not very clear!), this is a diamond diagonal fold which I demonstrated at my last craft class. But this time, instwad of using an A4 sheet, I tried it with A6. It's quite a cute size - A7 I suppose- and easy to make so long as you are accurate with the scoring,folding and single cut. Not much to ask - eh?
Recipe:
Playful Petals stamp set
Tea Party designer papers
Lavender Lace and Old Olive markers
Certainly celery 3/8" grosgrain ribbon
Hint of Dazzling Diamonds glitter (as always)
Instructions for this technique can be found on www.splitcoasters.com.
Hope you like?
Tricia -x-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?