Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 6 June 2009

Bags and Boxes

I just love making bags and boxes, especially so that they can hold notelets.
On June 13th, I am holding 2 workshops when we will be making one of these holders with 4 notelets plus another larger box, in a different style with cards to fit. Both sessions are full but I shall be holding a similar workshop shortly, if antbody else would like to know how to make these lovely little gifts.
This one is cut using a Sizzix Bigz die and I've used the small flower stamp around the edges, from the Loads of Love stamp set from SU.

This notelet set uses the Oval All stamp set with the Oval scallop punch, oval punch and scallop edge border punch. All so useful! If you would like to order any of these, I would be happy to get them for you. Just let me know by email triciaablett@hotmail.com.


And these cute little boxes are also a Bigz die - just having a play with sponging to see what effects I could get. I have owned this die for some while now but had been so frustrated that some of the scored lines were actually cutting through the cardstock. Thought it must be my Bigshot at fault after trying different thicknesses of card and paper. It worked fine with paper, but why would I want a box made from 80gm paper???
But then last week, I found a Super Crease mat at the local craft warehouse and voila!! All my dies with score lines are now functional. I was ecstatic when it worked - how sad!
I don't know what I would use these boxes for as they are only about an inch and a half square!
Perhaps a delicious handmade Belgian chocolate or maybe a bit of jewellery! Maybe both!! Well it was my 7th wedding anniversary yesterday and I didn't get either but I did have plenty of these little boxes to use, should the need have arisen!! He is taking me out for a romantic meal tonight though, so better get ready!
Thanks for looking
Tricia -x-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?