Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 6 June 2009

Promarkers v Copics

I was a bit cheesed off that my new Magnolias Graduate collection didn't arrive this morning, so I thought I'd have a play with some I already have, along with trying out my Promarkers. I already have Copics and to be honest, I'm not very good at blending with them, so Ithought I'd try PMs to see how I got along with them. And since Joanna Sheen has such a great deal on them at the moment, I couldn't resist them!
So here's the first Tilda, mounted on a printed background (cheating!), by PCCrafter. But then my efforts went into cutting out the fiddly tree swing. I enjoyed using the PMs but I'm not particularly good with them. They have good control as the tips are harder than Cs but there are fewer colours, meaning that the colours are not as close together for blending - but not bad!
And here's another! Tilda in the rain from th Chasing Butterflies collection. I loved these colours and I think they blended better. Just a little bling in the centre of the flowers but the card is waiting for a greeting. I'll add this when I send it to whoever!
Thanks for looking!
Tricia -x-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?