Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 19 October 2008

STAMPERS *10* CLUB

~~~ STAMPERS *10* CLUB - NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED~~~
<>
<>
I know I love rubber stamping but sometimes you just have to do something using purely papers - so here's todays offering. Back to Stampin' Up tomorrow as I have some ideas and need to put them to the test. But for now...............

Just a quick note to let you know that there is ONLY one space left in my

Stampers *10* Club


If you are interesting in this fantastic opportunity to start building your collection of SU products, please email me as soon as you can as I will be ordering on Tuesday 21st October for the other members, and I shall be taking up this space.


REMEMBER

<>

<>

<>


Don't miss out - contact me today!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?