Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 6 October 2008

STAMPERS *10* CLUB

STAMPERS *10* CLUB
For those of you who love SU, the Stampers *10* Club is the easy way to start collecting without breaking the bank! I only need 3 more people to subscribe and the first order can be placed. If you're thinking "What's this all about?" , I have put together a FAQ so that you can decide if you'd like to join.

How long do I need to be a member?

The S*10*Club lasts for 10 months

How much does it cost?

Your monthly commitment of placing an order of at least £15 from the new SU catalogue will guarantee that you will receive a FREE level 1 hostess set + £15 of goods from the catalogue in one of the next 10 months. There will be a minimal P&P charge of £2 for all orders up to £40 (1st class recorded delivery) and any orders over £40 will be P&P FREE (1st class recorded).

If you would like your order shipped direct from SU, they will charge minimum £3.95 or 5% whichever is the lower.

Can I spend more than £15?

You can spend as much as you like each month so long as you reach the minimum of £15. If you can commit to at least £30 per month, you can take up 2 slots and then receive the same rewards, but twice. So, 2 x level 1 hostess sets + 2 x £15 of goods.

Can I choose the free gifts?

Yes! It is your choice of hostess set and your choice of free goods.

When do I place my order?

All orders must be placed by the 20th of each month for delivery by the end of each month. Either by email triciaablett@hotmail.com or call 01933 353695.

Where can I see SU products?

There is an online catalogue http://www.stampinup.co.uk/ but as a member of the Club, you will receive your brand new catalogue FREE from me (normal cost £4.95).

How do I pay?

You can pay directly into my Paypal account (email me for details) or by cheque to my home address on the back of the catalogue.



If there are any other questions you may have, please let me know and I will answer them by email or phone call.
If you live in the Bedfordshire/ Northamptonshire area, you may want to arrange a demonstration in your own home with crafting friends; and if sales of £150 or above are reached, you will receive the free goodies (hostess set + £15 goods) for yourself, as the hostess.
If your school or local organisation would like a demonstration, I am more than happy to arrange this for you. Just let me know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?