Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 12 October 2008

Time to start Christmas cards?

I know there's at least a couple of months until Christmas, but now's the time to play with those stamps just to get a feel for what you might be creating later on. With a few hours to spare, I decided to mount a few of my new sets (I love doing this!) and use Perfect Presents for a quick card. This lovely set is just £21.95 and has 11 stamps giving endless possibilities for designs. Using Always Artichoke cardstock, Real Red grosgrain ribbon and silver embossing on white card, this is the result. The new Scallop Border punch is fab and so easy to line up perfectly, and centre perfectly, as well as the faithful, much used and essential Scallop circle punch. And not forgetting the Pricking tool and template from the Crafter's Tool Kit. I know that you could have a set of stamps and more for the price of the CTK but the tools contained in the zip up case are quality. Why not think about holding a demonstration in your own home and you could buy this at nearly half-price with your free goodies? Bargain!!
The next card I made uses Season of Joy stamp set, just £24.95, which contains 8 stamps, which are die-cut for easy mounting. The flowers are embossed with silver and an easy shape to cut, mounted on the same white cardstock as the base card, using the new Scallop Square punch. Also sturdily made and so easy to punch out the shape. Surely another must-have?

Well thanks for dropping by, but the roast needs attending to now and it's my 3rd son's birthday today, so the cake needs icing - oops! sorry I mean taking out of the box, kind thanks to Mr Sainsbury. So, if you had the choice of making CARDS or a CAKE, which would you choose?
Exactly!! Thank you once again, Mr Sainsbury, for letting me do the things I love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?