Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 4 October 2008

World Cardmaking Day Coffee Morning


After a hectic week, the Coffee Morning was here and now its over. A lovely time was had by all!
And about £30 was made for one of my favourite charities - Macmillan Nurses.

With much chatting , eating cake and drinking coffee , six lovely ladies took part in the 'Make and Take'. And this is what they made.
An idea which I had seen on another person's blog (thank you!) was stamped and assembled with the new SU set 'One of a Kind' and wonderful co-ordinating 'Boho Blossoms' punch. A must for anybody! This is an ideal item to make quickly and cheaply for those school fundraising events and should sell well.
The Stampers *10* Club is filling up quickly. With only 5 spaces left, please let me know as soon as you can if you would like to take part in this cost effective way of building up your SU collection. And remember that the brand new catalogue is FREE to those taking part, and is a fantastic recource for ideas, at your fingertips. If there's anything you desperately need at any time, just drop me an email or give me a call. I'll be happy to help.
The workshop on 25th October is now fully subscribed. If you were interested in attending but missed this opportunity, please give me a call because I will be repeating the day during the month of November .
ALSO watch this space for details of up and coming Christmas workshops using the wonderful stamp sets from Stampin Up.
Thanks for visiting me today - keep dropping in so that you can see what's happening at Victoria May Cottage over the coming months. And if there's anything you need, just let me know.
Happy crafting
Tricia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?