Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 1 November 2008

SPECIAL OFFERS - Ribbons, brads + cardstock

Take a look at these! The Stampin Up ribbons - every colour in 1/4" grosgrain, gingham and taffeta. Then there's the 5/8" grosgrain and 1" double-stiched grosgrain!
And brads in every colour of the four colour ranges!

And all of them together - wow!! Wouldn't you like some?


As a SPECIAL offer throughout November, you could take part in my ribbon , brad and cardstock share.
OFFER 1 - 1m of each ribbon shown = 1/4" grosgrain in 11 colours
5/8" grosgrain in 8 colours
1" double-stitched grosgrain in 3 colours
Taffeta ribbon in 8 colours
Gingham ribbon in 6 colours
ALL FOR £25 inc FREE P&P
OFFER 2 - 10 brads in each colour in the 4 colour ranges
= 160 brads in a four compartment container
ALL FOR £7 inc FREE P&P
OFFER 3 - 1 x 6" square of cardstock in each colour in the 4 colour ranges
= 48 colours of card
ALL FOR £5 inc FREE P&P
OFFER 4 - The ULTIMATE DEAL
Offer 1 + Offer 2 + Offer 3
ALL FOR £36 inc FREE P&P
All I need is 3 more people who would like to join in to fully subscribe the purchase. If you are anything like me, I wanted them ALL - ....NOW!! So if you are a like-minded crafter who is obsessed with SU, just let me know and I may be able to partly ease your obsession!!
You can contact me, Tricia, on 01933 353695 or by email triciaablett@hotmail.com .
Thanks for dropping by - and I should really be making some cards to put on my blog now , so watch this space to see what I come up with!!
Bye for now



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?