Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 3 November 2008

BUTTON BOUTIQUE

BUTTONS GALORE!
By popular request, I have decided to start a Button Share. Who would like to have a selection of all the Stampin Up coloured buttons? Always have the exact colour you need? Well here's how -
The deal is -
5 of each colour (assorted round and square) x 20 colours
= 100 buttons
ALL FOR JUST £7.25 inc FREE P&P
I need 4 people in total, and one place has already been taken. If you would like to take part in this share, please let me know, either by calling 01933 353695
Tale a look at my previous post for other
SPECIAL OFFERS
for ribbons, brads and cartdstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?