Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 9 November 2008

Pocket silhouettes

Pocket silhouettes - such a useful little set!How's this for simple but I loved making it and just had to carry on making more. The designs stamp beautifully. I used my ink spots for these images as I can have each colour range for just £17.50 - that's 12 stamp pads. Gives me a taster for the colours which I know I will use the most.
This one shows the background clear embossing a little better but my photography is not up to much!

And here's all three - the centre one using my dearly loved scallop border punch. And the tag punches, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and co-ordinating cardstock.
Why not check out my 'Ribbon share' and 'Cardstock share' and 'Brads Galore'.
That was the beauty of making these cards - I was able to reach for just the colours I wanted at the time. Inspired by the tag design on the front cover of the SU catalogue, I decided to try a few colourways myself. And I think they work!
If you would like to take part in any of my shares, I have a few remaining places, so just let me know. And this lovely set, Pocket Silhouettes, is one of the die-cut sets for easier mounting, and costs just £15.95.
Thanks for looking.
Be back soon!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?