Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Friday 3 February 2012

Black and white and Indigo Blu

So I have a day off from work - well three days actually! And I don't know what to do first! So thought I'd do a bit of blogging for a change as I've been so obsessed with Pinterest. And having signed up to Twitter so that I can follow all the amazing new products from CHA via Tim Holtz, Claudine Hellmuth and Sara Davies to name but a few!
So here's something quite simple and straightforward - a card from one of my weekly Tuesday afternoon classes at Colemans Craft Warehouse using one of the fab Indigo Blu stamps designed by the amazing Kay Halliwell-Sutton. She demoed at our last Demo day and was an absolute star for all those who stayed to watch all day! And the ever-useful Nellie Snellen dies.
So what next - perhaps I'll post some piccies of jewellery I've made recently or go create some patchwork samples for the next few classes I'm doing in the coming months. Think I'll have a cuppa first and ponder!
Catch you later - bye for now!
Tricia -x-


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?