Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 20 November 2011

Paint Fusion

After a lovely day with the family, celebrating the christening of my grand-daughter Nicole,it seemed only right that I had a little play. As usual, I have things that I must do but this was what I wanted to do! So here are the results - daisies and sunflowers on a crackle background.
The technique is called Paint Fusion and has been brought to us by Sheena Douglass, and she has made the one-stroke brush painting so much easier, with practically the same results. It's all about the way you load your brush!
Tomorrow I'll bring you some cards - quick Christmas cards - as that's what I shall be needing very soon!!
Thanks for looking.
Tricia -x-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?