Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 19 February 2012

A morning with Tim Holtz

I don't like photos of myself but who can say no to a picture with the amazing Tim Holtz? Yesterday morning, I I was at the NEC taking part in a workshop with Tim and Dyan Reavely, the Dylusions queen, and what a fab time I had. It was a time for getting very messy! Pictures of my projects to be loaded later as today I'm off to run a much cleaner workshop at Colemans Craft Warehouse - a patchwork cushion! Then straight off to the NEC for the Stitches trade fair. What a life eh?
Catch you later
and thanks for looking!
Tricia -x-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?