Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Friday 17 February 2012

Aaaaaarrrgggghhhh!!

Just needed to put my feelings down in words and a picture!! My laptop has decided it needs its product key code after 4 years and I don't know where it is! And the main computer decides it it can't update its virus protection because there are corrupted files. So just when I have a little birthday money (supposedly to spend on myself!), guess where that's going?
Anyhow, tomorrow I'm going up to the NEC to take part in a Tim Holtz workshop, with the man himself!
I am quite excited to say the least! So early next week, I shall hopefully have some pictures to show of the projects I will have made - can't wait!
So that's all for now as I have an early start in the morning. Catch you later x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?