Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Friday 2 July 2010

Can you resist this..........................................



**AMAZING SPECIAL OFFER**
-ONE TIME ONLY-
- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED -

I have only 3 of these limited edition Stampin' Up bags which I shall be giving the first three people to place an order of £100 or more (+ £5.00 P&P) , during July.
In addition, you will also receive:
Darling Dots stamp set
AND £15 of Stampin' Up products of your choice

So, if you find this offer too hard to resist, and would like to own one of these 'Circle Circus' design bags, just have a look in the main or mini catalogues, and email me to place your order:
triciaablett@hotmail.com
REMEMBER - 'once they're gone, they're gone!'



<<SPECIAL OFFER *2*>>
- DURING JULY ONLY - ONLY 6 SPACES AVAILABLE
For orders of £50 or more, I will give you a further £10 of Stampin' Up products of your choice.
PLUS - one lucky person will receive a level 1 hostess stamp set
(this will be drawn out of a hat when all 6 spaces are taken)

Spaces are limited, so if you are interested in either of these offers,
just let me know.
triciaablett@hotmail.com
01933 353695

**THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 30TH JULY**
**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS**





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?