Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 26 July 2010

Brayering Workshop

I held a brayering workshop for some lovely ladies on Saturday, and this is the first of 4 cards we made. The idea was to concentrate on the technique using the brayer rather than the shape/layout of the card. Now I have to admit that I am NOT Barbara Gray! I admire her greatly as she is truly the goddess of the brayer!
However, practice can make perfect but I am not quite there yet!
So just a combination of colours - barely banana, so saffron, pumpkin pie and rose red from Stampin'Up with two beautifully useful stamps from Autumn Days, stamped in close to cocoa.
Please pop back to visit my blog for the other 3 cards over the coming days.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?