Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Brayering for Christmas

Another colourway, ideal for an early start on your Christmas cards. This time , a combination of bashful blue, tempting turquoise and not quite navy/ night of navy. And the lovely little deer from Winter Post. And the trees were from Lovely as a Tree.
Always a hint of dazzling diamonds to set the snowy scene!
I've edged the Night of Navy cardstock with Frost White shimmer paint from Stampin'Up with a sponge dauber which gives a lovely fine, even line around the edge.
Thanks for popping back.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?