Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Thursday 29 July 2010

Brayering - Lovely as a Tree

So here's my last brayered card for the moment. Bashful blue and old olive form a great staple base for a landscape card using the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. To get the distinction between grass and sky which is not a straight line, you just need to make a mask for the sky, before brayering the grass, by stamping the trees image on a separate piece of paper, and cut away the area below the'hills' line. Simple but effective!
Pop back to see what inspiration (if any!), I have for tomorrow.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cards are so beautiful, perfect ideas and combination of colours. Well done :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?