Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 13 December 2009

Simples!!

This card was inspired by a card I saw on show at Convention, made by the lovely Zoe Tant, with whom I had the pleasure of spending many happy hours, a few weeks ago. I've used a couple of stamps from Simply Said , in my version. So thanks Zoe for your inspiration!

This card uses a combination of stamps from Hello Again (only £9.95) and the level 2 hostess set Itty Bitty Buds. My inspiration came from seeing a card (somewhere) with buttons in the centre of flowers.
Just have a play with different colour combinations and see what you can do! That's all I did!
Thanks for looking.
Tricia -x-


1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

Hi Tricia I'm glad I've inspired at least one person. I love your interpretation of this lovely simple layout. Great card and love the blog. Hugs Zx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?