Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Tuesday 8 December 2009

After Convention.......

I've just about come down from my cloud after going to the first European Convention in Frankfurt. It's been over a month since I returned, after a fab weekend with like minded SU demonstrators from the UK, France and Germany . What lovely, friendly people who were ready to share their ideas by creating card swaps which certainly inspired me to spread the word. And here's the stage which says it all - and I even walked the stage as I was no. 20 in Demonstrator of the Year category, in the UK. So a big THANK YOU to all my customers and regular workshop attendees who helped me to get there.
I really didn't take enough photos while I was there but this is the result of one of the demonstrations, bravely done on stage by one of the top achievers in France or Germany - sorry but I can't remember who!

And no pictures of cards - I mean , get your priorities right! This was the most delicious chocolate muffin with a chocolate truffle centre, that I have ever eaten! It was part of the lunch we were given on the second day - two cheese bagels, and apple, a banana. a 'Corny' bar, THE MUFFIN, and yet another bottle of that disgusting fizzy water! Now bubbles in champagne are fine, but water? No!! IMHO
Sorry I haven't got more to say but if you are thinking that perhaps you should have been there too, why not get in touch and see how you could be at the next Convention to be held in London next year. You won't regret it!
I'll be back soon with a few little makes that I have been creating over the last few weeks - so many ideas and not enough time to try them out - you know the feeling?
Thanks for looking.
Tricia -x-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?