Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 12 December 2009

A glittering Christmas!

Would you believe that these treese were made using the Scallop circle punch? And the sky used a scallop circle to act as a mask whilst sponging with Bashful Blue? How versatile is that!
Also an excuse to use drops of Crystal Effects and Fine Galaxy glitter from Stampin' Up. Don't do what I did though! Use ONE glitter and allow to dry before using a second colour! See the mess? But it all adds to the effect!

Glitter again, but this time I used the Champagne colour and it is so classy! Tree Trimmings stamp set was used for the baubles and in the Good Friend set there is an open flower that I use upside down, and glittered the ends of the image using the 2-way Glue pen. A must-have for your basic tool kit!
Thanks for looking.
See you soon.
Tricia -x-


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?