Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Only 6 days left...........

No card today - I'm sorry - but just a little reminder that there's only 6 days to go before Sale-a-Bration is over for another year. There's 4 lovely stamp sets to be collected -
Punch Bunch
Sweet Summer
Happy for You
Bliss
and one of these could be yours, FREE, with an order of £45 or more. Or collect all 4 with an order of £180 ( and there's additional free goods with an order of this size!)
I shall be placing my last order of the month on Saturday 26th February, so if you would like to place an order, please let me know by calling Tricia on 01933 353695 or email
triciaablett@hotmail.com
I'll be back tomorrow and I will have something to show!
P.S.
Did you notice the change in my blog?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?