Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Love you much!

I just love my Bigshot and so wish that Stampin Up would have it available in their UK catalogue, along with all their exclusive dies. Well I managed to find this lovely favour box die yesterday, intending to use it for my son's wedding in March, not actually knowing what he wanted to put in them. Guess what? Something that will never fit in a box this size! Great!! Never mind - I love the little box anyway and it was an excuse to buy it!
Anyhow, I decided to try it out this morning. Duly ran it through the Bigshot - perfect! Folded the score lines, sticky strip on the tabs for quickness, and voila! - fits together beautifully. Lovely shape, I thought but really should be decorated. So.......... have you ever tried stamping on a 'not so sturdy' box? Moral of the story - stamp before you assemble. It's much easier! hasn't turned out too badly though. Thought I'd give it, empty, to my husband and ask him to put my birthday present in it! Just the right size for jewellery!!
Thanks for looking and see you again soon!
Tricia -x-

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous Tricia, love the colours and LOVE boxes even more!!
Margaret x x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?