Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 26 July 2009

Sunday is playtime!!

Today I felt like making a batch of quick cards when you don't really have to think?? Hoping that the mojo returns whilst peeling back the double-sided tape, and thinking about what I'll be making next. Do you ever feel like that?
During the week I saw the Bind-It-All being demoed, so I wanted to use that. Then I saw Barbara Gray using her brayer - stunningly!! - so I wanted to try that out. But with so many other priority tasks, I haven't had the time. That's why these little cuties were the order of the day. I couldn't NOT use some SU products, so there's some sponging with SU inks and edging the toppers with SU inks, SU buttons and ribbon and some background stamping.
And the odd peel-off!
Hope you like and thanks for looking!
Tricia -x-

1 comment:

Roxx.T Barnes said...

I love these cards. Can you tell me where you got the baby images?

Roxx.T

here

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?