Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 12 July 2009

Playing with Triple embossing

Time has just flown lately, and I haven't blogged for over a month - how bad is that? I've just realised that if I'm not at work then I'm thinking about crafting , if not actually crafting!

I have the most understanding husband who not only does most of the housework but does all the ironing too! How lucky am I!!
So I was ablr to have a 'play' with some Stampbord and triple embossing, something I had wanted to do for ages. Now the photos are not fantastic but you can get the idea - in actual fact, they look better in real life.

Here are some of the pieces that I made using Cosmic Shimmer sprays to colour the Stampbord and also SU ink refills. Various SU stamp sets were ideal for the circles and ovals such as Mr & Mrs and Organic Grace. I stamped with Basic Black to give a good clear image and then triple embossed with SU clear enbossing powder. It is great fun and you should try it out.

I used the SU ink refills for this one from the Rich Regals collection. Just dropping a couple of spots at random, then moving the drops over the surface. I then sponged a little to fill the gaps. I just had to spritz a little gold Cosmic shimmer to add that feel of luxury. Unfortunetaely it doesn't show up too well

This oval was stamped with a Mr & Mrs stamp. I just love jade and blue together - reminds me of peacock colours.

So now I've sussed out how to do this, it's time to move on and find some other ideas to try. Perhaps it won't be too long before I post again but don't hold your breath!!

Thanks for looking.

Tricia -x-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab creations, stunning!
Erin x

Anonymous said...

HI tricia,
These are lovely love the colours . Denise x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?