Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 30 March 2009

A Rose is a Rose



What a fantastic stamp set! Although one of the more expensive
stamp sets in the brochure, this set is worth every penny!
When using this set, it is essential to have a Stamp-a-ma-Jig to be able to position the separate stamps in exactly the right place that gives such a wonderful image.
Inspired by Monica's blog, My Many many passions......, my dear
friend Carri and I , sat down one evening and played with this stamp set and made our own version of the 'Trinket Box'.
If you know Carri, hers will always be the blue version of any project!!
Thank you for the tip, Monica, for the decorative corners on the box. I have wondered for ages as to how these were done - perhaps a special corner edger - but yet another 'claim to fame' for the Scallop border punch. And so easy!
Thanks for looking,
and thanks for sharing Monica.
Tricia -x-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?