Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 30 March 2009

Card swap - late again!

When I decide to join a card swap, why is it that other important things decide to crop up at exactly the same time? Here's the 10 cards which should have been with Dawn by 28th and I was still actually making them on 29th! My mojo went astray and I just couldn't decide what to make.
So kill TWO birds with ONE stone - a sneak preview of some of the Mini goodies (which will be available to buy from 1st April), a little DP and ribbon.

And here are all 10 of them - completed
and posted yesterday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?