Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 2 March 2009

I stayed the night with Calvin!!

Have you noticed the addition to my blog? On the left, at the top? I just couldn't keep it secret any longer but....... I actually met Calvin at the weekend and stayed the night!! If you want to find out more, take a look http://www.madimaginations.blogspot.com/.
Thanks so much Maddy and Sophia (hope I've spelt it correctly!) for such a wonderful time spent with our mutual friend Denise.
Tricia
-x-

4 comments:

maddy hill said...

Hi Trica ! had a wonderful time with you too - loved your little demo on the stamp ama jig and calvin mouse is most disappointed your not tucking him in and giving him his cheese and biscuits ! lol

You did a fab job colouring your image on the copic workshop , well done !

love maddy and calvin mouse !

DawnMarie said...

Hi Tricia, ain't you lucky going to a copic workshop, I'm absolutly useless with them, I follow maddy's blog, its so much fun and she is so talented. Hugs DawnM.x

Anonymous said...

Hi "my other mum"
Glad to see you had a good time last week and that you had something warm a furry to cuddle up with while you were away. At least he shouldn't eat you out of house and home like the kids do, lol!!!!!
Speak soon - Paula x

Donna said...

Ooooooerrrrrrr Tricia, getting to spend the night with Calvin, weren't you the lucky one. I do hope we're talking the right Calvin here (as in the mouse and not Maddy's boyfriend...LOL. Glad you had a good time, looking forward to seeing some cards with your new coloring technique.
Hugs
Donna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?