Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 15 December 2008

Stampin' Write markers *4* Club

Do you love colours?
Have you just moved nearer to the screen to look more closely?
Does NEED, rather than WANT, spring to mind?
And now you see them in the handy horizontal storage case.
As a complete package (105541) , they cost £99.95 - worth every penny but a sizeable outlay, I would say. They are dual-tip markers and the horizontal storage case keeps both ends equally inked. Contents - 12 markers in each of the 4 colour families. They co-ordinate with all SU cardstock, inkpads and stampin' spots, and can be used to colour images with the brush end, write with the fine tip or to apply direct to rubber stamps to give a multi-coloured stamped image. By marking on an a glossy surface (acrylic block, saucer, rubber stamp set containers etc), the colour can be picked up with a blender pen or waterbrush and used to colour a stamped image. Quick and simple for fab results!
Each colour family can be purchased separately for £24.95 but the storage case is only supplied with the full set of 48 markers.
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN SPREAD THE COST
AND
GET THE STORAGE CASE FREE
I have one lady who is interested in this offer of buying ' One Colour Family' each month for the next four months ie. £24.95 (+ £2.00 P&P) each month for the next 4 months. I need 3 more people who would like to do the same, and in one of those months, each member will receive the storage case absolutely free.
AND as a little added extra, in the 4th month each person will receive a surprise gift from the SU catalogue.
If you would like to take part, and build up your collection during the Credit Crunch, just drop me an email triciaablett@hotmail.com
This can start as soon as I have 4 participants.
Till next time
Tricia

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh, I would have joined in if I hadn't already got the Soft Subtles set! Never mind.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?