Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Friday 12 December 2008

Ready for Christmas......or not?

Hi Everyone!
My first post for a little while but at last life is calming down a little. I know Christmas is getting closer and I'm not totally prepared, but I'm feeling better about the prospect of having everything ready for the big day.
Here are three cards I made for an order, exactly the same Cuttlebug Christmas Tree, but a different coloured ribbon. The picture is not good but I have used Stampin' Up dazzling diamonds glitter to decorate the tree tastefully (hard to see!). This glitter is fab - just the one glitter but so useful for every card you make. At £3.25 a pot, it's a 'must have' and worth every penny.
That's all for now but I will be posting more this weekend. So drop in again to see just what I've been up to!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Very classy Tricia - love the bows.

Sadie said...

Very simple, very effective, very stylish - very much perfect...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?