Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 19 July 2008

Very quick 50th birthday card

Well, it had to be done. The plumber image from CardToonz by Andy Carolan ,on Joanna Sheen's website, was ideal. Backing paper printed, image cut out, plunger and pencils on 3D foam pads and a few handy peel offs. Done with half an hour to spare.
Would rather stay in and craft but gotta go out. Never mind , there's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

kes said...

enjoy your night plenty of time tomorrow to craft hee hee, well there is always time to craft isn't there fab blog by the way
kes
x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Tricia I have enjoyed browsing your lovely blog. I love the scenes that you are putting with your H & S and Tildas they look fantastic. I really like what you did with the Plumber too - Andy Caralan would love this one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?