Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 26 July 2008

No mojo!





And I thought I was going to craft all day long. WRONG!! After a late start, I went down to our local craft warehouse (not needing anything but £75 later), into the supermarket next door for bread flour, visit a very sick friend and then it's lunchtime.Oh dear, just remembered its QVC's craft day so best have the TV on, just in case there's a 'must have'. Yes, there were a few and yes I had to have them! Turn the TV off before there's a disaster - too much money spent.


So sat down to make a card or two and couldn't decide what. Printed a few toppers from Triple Treasures Christmas CDs that came yesterday but no - not quite what I really wanted to do. So got the recently acquired Prismacolors and Sansador to have a play with the stamps I had bought this morning. All cute of course. And here's the results - very quick cards but quite pleased with the results for a first time with Prismas, Sansador and cotton buds. More practice needed me thinks!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?