Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 19 July 2008

At last....

I've actually got round to making a card and putting it on my blog -hurrah!! I was watching TV last night and wanted to be doin something as well so got the newly acquired polychromos out with a few ready stamped images and coloured to my heart's content. Trying to use colours I would not normally use, once it was done I immediately knew which backing paper I was going to use - a CraftWorks pearly pastel harlequin paper I'd bought in Harrogate about 3 years ago.
Just matted on a shiny card with a narrow border showing to 'lift' it and a flora doodle with a large brad centre. Three clear sticky butterflies and here it is. Easy!
I just love those polychromos but have to master the art of using Sansador to blend. So... back to the drawing board. Must make a male 50th birthday card for the party tonight and it's 5 to 5 now!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?