Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 29 June 2008

Teddy and Tilda

As I haven't posted for a couple of days, I felt I must put two cards on my blog to show I haven't been lazy! Tilda coloured with watercolour pencils and aquabrush mounted on a pccrafter scene (so useful when in a hurry!), a few mulberry flowers and pink organza ribbon bow to add the finishing touch.






A card made in a hurry for a birthday tomorrow. All I was told was that the recipient likes teddies, so no plan in mind. My cards always evolve - add a bit of this and a bit of that - and here's the result.



2 comments:

kes said...

your cards are lovely. Keep going with the challenges.
kes
x

Victoria said...

Hi
Your top card is wonderful, Kerry suggested i visit your blog, and I have realised that we have spoken on another matter previously, nice to put a face to the name.
Vicky x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?