Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Monday 23 June 2008

Impulsive - that's me!


Having not crafted at all today because of that four letter word 'w..k', hubby had made my dinner, and nothing on TV, browsed a few blogs, I decided I wanted to take part in my first challenge. 'Dotty' I saw, so off I went to my craft room.

There was the huge pile of freshly printed papers (yes ,all of them from Funky Hand's Shabby Saturday because I couldn't choose any favourite). Sifting through, I came across two spotty papers which contrasted well. Thought I must use Swiss dots CB folder and luckily enough, I had already got an off white square already embossed. A piece of matching organza ribbon hung from the drawer behind me and inside , a box of brads. Now I needed an image. Down to the dining room (my second craft room) and six images I'd played with the other day were just waiting to be used. Five Tildas and an H&S. The H&S was just the right colours so I carefully cut it out ready to be the centre piece.

Back upstairs, I put it all together and tra..la..la.. here we are.

Well not quite - just as I'm about to photograph it, the battery dies. So at the minute, battery is charging while I go back to the challenge site and find out that the 'Dotty' challenge is a Tilda one!!

Impulsive - that's me!

Going to check that battery now coz I must post today as I didn't do yesterday.

See you soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?