Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Christmas in July! Part 3

Real red and Old olive - a favourite colour combo of mine!
Stamp sets used were Tree trimmings and Hung up on Holidays with Real red grosgrain ribbon and gold elastic. The greeting and flourish (branches) were from Season of Joy.
Another simple but effective card.
Thanks for looking!
Just one more Christmas card to go until the end of August when I am holding
another workshop to bring you some more Chtistmas card ideas!
If you would like to attend, or hold a workshop in your own home with a few friend,
please email me
triciaablett@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. I really like it!

Anonymous said...

These are very nice, were they hard to learn how to do? ^.^
http://savagespirit.wordpress.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?