Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Friday 21 August 2009

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 31ST AUGUST
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS
FREE RIBBON WITH ALL ORDERS OF £45 or more
1st to 31st August If you love Stampin'Up ribbon, take a look at this fantastic offer for August. If you spend £45 or more, or host a workshop with sales of £300, you will receive 2 reels of ribbon, absolutely FREE -
1 x Certainly Celery 5/8", poly twill (9.144m)
and 1 x So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain (9.144m)

If you would like to place an order and get your FREE reels of ribbon, just let me know by email

triciaablett@hotmail.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?