Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Saturday 22 August 2009

Outside my comfort zone!

Well I'm really getting into this regular 'blogging at the weekend'. It's easier on the mind to do it this way, otherwise I am a bad blogger who posts once in a month or 6 times in one day!!
This card is quite pale for me - using Very Vanilla as a base, minimal sponging with So Saffron and Cameo Coral, and my first use of the So Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain from Stampin' Up. This is one of the two FREE reels you can get with orders of £45 or more during August. If you would like to place an order, just let me know.
The main image is from 'Bloomin' with Beauty' stamp set from SU, along with the wording, coloured with the SU markers in Cameo Coral and Blush Blossom.
Thanks for dropping by.
Leave me a comment if you have time and I'll drop by yours.
Tricia -x-

2 comments:

Teri said...

Tricia .... this is an absolutely gorgeous card! And .... that border is to die for! Where can I get the punches?????

Teri xxx

Steph said...

WOW! You have been a really busy bunny! Love the distressing - looks fab. x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?