Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 11 January 2009

Mini Magazine card holder

If you want inspiration and new ideas, why not have a look on the In Love With Stamping forum. There's a link at the top of my blog so pop and see what you think!

I sometimes think I do too much blog hopping and dropping into the forum but the ideas I've found this weekend are fab. Here's a picture of the little beauty I found when browsing. If you would like the dimesions and folding/cutting lines, take a peek http://sheetload.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-12-15T21%3A25%3A00-06%3A00
It's very easy and only took about 15 minutes to put together. Obviously you can decorate as much as you like, or as little. But it is quite cute and dinky in size, made to take about 5 notecards and envelopes. Would make a lovely gift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?