Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 12 September 2010

STAMPERS '6'

**-- STAMPERS '6' --**
starts October 1st

With the imminent release of the new Idea Book & Catalogue from Stampin' Up, I am running a Stampers '6' which lasts for 6 months, beginning October and ending March 2011.
If you have never joined a group before, here are the benefits of joining now:
** FREE catalogue - worth £5.95
** FREE hostess stamp set - in your hostess month
** FREE £15 of items of your choice from the IB&BC - in your hostess month

All that you commit to, is:
** To spend a minimum of £25 each month for just 6 months

As a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I am lucky to have already received my copy of the new
2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalogue and I can honestly say that this one is the BIGGEST and BEST so far. I am certain that you will agree with me when you have a copy in your hands. I would also say that (finances permitting!) I could spend £25 per month for the whole year, and still be NEEDING more!!

This is a flexible way of building up your Stampin' Up stash without breaking the bank each month.
So if you are interested, please let me know by email or phone:
Tricia on 01933 353695
triciaablett@hotmail.com
Spaces are filling fast so don't delay, call me today!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Dear,it was pleasure to meet you on the High Wycombe Training. Best wishes Alexandra :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?