Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Friday 19 March 2010

Sneak peek at the new Mini catalogue.....

If you would love to see more of what Stampin' Up has to offer you in the new Mini catalogue, I would love to see you at my
Open House
Mini sneak peek in conjunction with Haiti Disaster fund raiser
on
Saturday 27th March
from
2pm till 4pm
near Rushden Northants
Please email me for more details
triciaablett@hotmail.com
There will be refreshments, cake stall , tombola , retired craft items ,
Make and Take, and Door Prize

It will be your last opportunity to take advantage of the March offer detailed in the post below.

As a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I have been priveledged to be able to get hold of some of the new catalogue items before the launch. So if this appeals to you, or you would like to be able to get craft goodies whenever you would like to without leaving the comfort of your own home, or even make money from your hobby by running your own SU business, please ask me for more details about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator - nothing to lose, and everything to gain!!
I look forward to seeing you on the 27th March.
Tricia -x-


These crafting goodies are not available to order until 1st April but can be ordered right through till 30th September when the new 2010/11 Main Catalogue will launch. Some of the mini items may be in the main catalogue, but many will not.


3 comments:

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

Hi Tricia :o) Just had to say how much I love your little bird card and treat holder! Both are absolutely gorgeous :o)

Teri xx

Tracey said...

Tricia, your bird card is stunning. I just love everything about it.
Tracey

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?