Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Sunday 28 February 2010

SALE-A-BRATION

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 28TH FEBRUARY 2010
Please scroll down for new posts.


It's that time of year again - Sale-A-Bration - when you can choose a FREE stamp set with every £45 you spend from the Stampin' Up catalogue. There are 4 lovely sets to choose from or maybe collect them all!!
The picture above, shows the Whimsical words set which I've chosen to jazz up so that I have some ready made toppers for a quick card or two.
So the sets available are:
Whimsical Words - set of 6 stamps
Happy Moments - set of 7 stamps
Vintage Labels - set of 6 stamps
Good Neighbours - set of 10 stamps
SO, as a customer, you can choose one of these sets with every £45 you spend in the current catalogue.
OR, as a hostess, with sales of £300 or more, you can also choose one of these sets, absolutely FREE.
AND there's more........if you would like to join my team by becoming a demonstrator during the Sale-A-Bration period- 30th December to 28th February - not only do you get a fabulous Starter Kit containing more than £240 of Stampin' Up goods for just £139 , but also an additional stamp set of your choice, up to £38.95 in value.
THERE COULDN'T BE A BETTER TIME
TO JOIN
STAMPIN' UP
For more details about becoming a Demonstrator, or to place an order, or arrange a demonstration in your home, please email me
or
give me a call on
01933 353695

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?